Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jazzfest Followup

Cheers to everyone that came out to our Friday and Saturday night shows! This year's jazzfest was one of the best ever. Folks were singing and dancing in the aisles. I love Rehoboth Beach!

Thanks to my friend Cheryl Nemazie for taking the photos (below) with my camera Friday night. She's amazing! And big thanks to the awesome Felix Contreras for joining us on percussion after he finished his early show with Van Williamson.


I'm hoping to get some additional photos from our Saturday show and will update this post when I do. And for the curious there are a few more photos floating around Facebook too.

Bonus: check out this random video clip of an after-party in our hotel lobby in the wee hours of Sunday morning with Bob Diener on the piano. I couldn't resist jumping in on a few tunes as well. So much FUN!

*****